RocketTheme Joomla Templates
Home Communities The Churches

The Churches

Immigrant workers moved to the area to ply their skills as mill workers and lumbermen. Families followed and with it a desire for community including places of worship. Bonner has had a Catholic and Lutheran Church for more than a century.

St. Ann Catholic Church was founded in 1905. Although the church structure has been altered over the past century, the church itself stands on its original land that was donated by the Anaconda Copper Mining Company.  St Ann is situated along Highway 200 between Bonner School and Our Savior’s Lutheran Church, but predates both.